- 你姓什么?
What is your last name?- 我姓...。
My name is…
- 我姓...。
- 你叫什么名字?
What's your name?- 我叫...。
My name is...
- 我叫...。
- 你有没有中国名字?
Do you have a Chinese name?- 我还没有中国名字。
I don't have a Chinese name yet. - 有。我的中国名字是...。
Yes, my Chinese name is...
- 我还没有中国名字。
- 你多大了?
How old are you?- 我十八岁。
I am 18 years old.
- 我十八岁。
- 你住在哪儿?
Where do you live?- 我住在(佩皮尼昂)。
I live in (Perpignan).
- 我住在(佩皮尼昂)。
- (佩皮尼昂)离(蒙彼利埃)远吗?
Is (Perpignan) far from (Montpellier)?- (佩皮尼昂)离(蒙彼利埃)比较远。
(Perpignan) is quite far from (Montpellier).
- (佩皮尼昂)离(蒙彼利埃)比较远。
- (佩皮尼昂)离(蒙彼利埃)有多远?
What is the distance between (Perpignan) and (Montpellier)?- (佩皮尼昂)离(蒙彼利埃)有一百五十公里左右。
There are about 150 km between (Perpignan) and (Montpellier).
- (佩皮尼昂)离(蒙彼利埃)有一百五十公里左右。
- 从(佩皮尼昂)到(蒙彼利埃)开车/坐火车 要多长时间?
How long does it take to go from (Perpignan) to (Montpellier) by car/train?- 从(佩皮尼昂)到(蒙彼利埃)开车/坐火车 要两个小时。
It takes 2 hours to go from (Perpignan) to (Montpellier) by car/train.
- 从(佩皮尼昂)到(蒙彼利埃)开车/坐火车 要两个小时。
- 佩皮尼昂的天气怎么样?
What is the climate like in Perpignan?- 佩皮尼昂的天气特别好, 但是有时刮大风。
The climate in Perpignan is excellent, but sometimes the wind blows very hard.
- 佩皮尼昂的天气特别好, 但是有时刮大风。
- 你汉语学了多长时间了?
How long have you been studying Chinese?- 我汉语学了三年了。
I have been studying Chinese for three years.
- 我汉语学了三年了。
- 你喜欢做什么?
What do you like to do?- 我喜欢做运动,玩电脑,听音乐,看书,跟朋友出去玩儿,...
I like to do sports, play on the computer, listen to music, read, go out with friends, ...
- 我喜欢做运动,玩电脑,听音乐,看书,跟朋友出去玩儿,...
- 你考完试以后想学什么?
What do you want to study after the exams?- 我考完试以后想学经济/法律/医学,...
After the exams, I would like to study business/law/medicine,...
- 我考完试以后想学经济/法律/医学,...
- 你以后想做什么工作?
What do you want to do for a job later?- 我以后想做老师,医生,...
Later, I want to be a teacher, doctor,...
- 我以后想做老师,医生,...
- 你家有几口人?
How many people are in your family? (You must include yourself in the answer.)- 我家有五口人。
There are five of us in my family.
- 我家有五口人。
- 谁?
Who?- 有爸爸,妈妈,两个妹妹和我。
There is dad, mom, two little sisters, and me.
- 有爸爸,妈妈,两个妹妹和我。
You can also ask this question:
Do you have brothers and sisters?
Then, for each person in your family, you can ask the same questions (age, studies, activity, job, ...)
Less likely but possible:
How is he physically?
- 他很高, 有金头发,黑眼睛, 高鼻子,...
He is tall, has blond hair, black eyes, a big nose,...
Have you been to China before?
- 我去过中国。
I have been to China before.
Where have you been?
Or:你去看了什么地方?
Which places have you been to see?
- 我去了北京。我去看了天安门广场,故宫,颐和园,雍和宫和长城。
I have been to Beijing. I have seen Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace, the Lama Temple, and the Great Wall.
Tricky question:
- 你喜欢中国吗?
Do you like China?- 我很喜欢中国。
I like China a lot.
- 我很喜欢中国。
- 为什么?
Why?Or: 你喜欢中国什么?
What do you like about China?- (因为)我喜欢中国的文化和中国菜。我对汉语和中国历史很感兴趣。
(Because) I really like Chinese culture and food. I am very interested in the Chinese language and Chinese history.
- (因为)我喜欢中国的文化和中国菜。我对汉语和中国历史很感兴趣。
- 我没去过中国。但是我很想去。
I have never been to China but I would really like to go there. - 你想去中国的什么地方?
Which places in China would you like to go to?- 我想去北京看天安门广场,故宫,颐和园,雍和宫和长城。
I would like to go to Beijing to see Tiananmen Square, the Forbidden City, the Summer Palace, the Lama Temple, and the Great Wall.
- 我想去北京看天安门广场,故宫,颐和园,雍和宫和长城。